Thanks for stopping by Takeawaymymenu.co.uk the home of thousands of popular takeaways, bringing you the menu, contact details, and the ability to place a quick and easy online order with our partner Hungry House. If you’re looking for Indian takeaway then you can’t go wrong with Connoisseur in Gloucester. Simply click the button below to see the latest menu.
22 London Road, Gloucester GL1 3NR
Ordering from Connoisseur in Gloucester couldn’t be easier, with the new online ordering and delivery service offered by Hungry House. Simply click through to view the menu, where you’ll be able to choose from a huge range of dishes offered by Connoisseur, and once you’re ready simply place your order online and wait for the takeaway restaurant to knock on your door, it’s that simple.
This restaurant currently has a score of 4.2 based on 222 ratings.
The opening hours we hold for Connoisseur are 17:30 – 23:30 today. But please check by viewing the menu where you’ll get an accurate opening time.
Connoisseur shows as having the following special offers available on Hungry House currently.
Sample Menu for Connoisseur in Gloucester
- tandoori mixed kebab £3.95
- quarter tandoori chicken quarter tender marinated chicken, spices and grilled £3.50
- chefs special kebab minced lamb, spicy fried onion, cheese and egg £3.95
- aloo jhall puri spicy potato on thin puri bread £3.50
- tikka puri succulent pieces of breast tikka chicken cooked with light spices and served in pancakes £3.50
- garlic mushroom pakora mushroom deep fried in spicy batter, sprinkled with fresh garlic and coriander £3.50
- chicken pakora tikka chicken in spicy batter £3.50
- vegetable pakora vegetable in spicy batter £3.50
- prawn on puri spicy prawn on thin putty bread £3.50
- chicken tikka (starter) served with salad £3.50
- lamb tikka (starter) served with salad £3.50
- aloo dosa spicy vegetable in a pancake £3.50
- chicken chaat pieces of chicken breast with chaat masala and fresh coriander £3.95
- aloo chaat pieces of potato with chaat masala and fresh coriander £2.95
- shami kebab minced lamb cooked with herbs and spices and served with salad £3.50
- seekh kebab minced lamb with spices and cooked on charcoal fire and served with salad £3.50
- prawn cocktail £3.50
- king prawn butterfly king prawn in batter, deep fried £4.95
- onion bhaji 6 pieces £3.50
- meat samosa £3.50
- vegetable samosa £3.50
- murgh lemony succulent pieces of chicken breast grilled in tandoor, cooked in sauce made of spices, fresh coriander, fresh cream and lemon juice – mild to medium £6.95
- chingri sizzler prawn cooked with light spices, green pepper, fresh coriander and served with salad £6.95
- goan chicken curry pieces of tender lean chicken breast in sauce with coconut and spices – medium £6.95
- murgh raseder chicken breast tikka with almond, raisins and pineapple in sauce – mild to medium £6.95
- murgh rezala tender pieces of chicken breast marinated, grilled in tandoor, cooked in sauce made of yoghurt and spices – mild to medium £6.95
- murgh sorse succulent pieces of chicken breast marinated, cooked on charcoal fire, recooked in sauce made of light spices, mustard and fresh coriander – medium and spicy £6.95
- chicken tikka rogan josh cooked with tomatoes £6.95
- lamb tikka rogan josh cooked with tomatoes £6.95
- king prawn rogan josh £9.50
- chicken jaflong chicken tikka cooked in chickpeas, potato with spices £6.95
- butter chicken cooked with butter, almond, cream and sugar – mild £6.95
- meat rogan josh £5.95
- chicken and cauliflower curry £5.95
- meat and cauliflower curry £5.95
- chicken and mushroom curry £5.95
- meat and mushroom curry £5.95
- korma sweet and very mild £5.95
- bhuna cooked with green peppers, onions, fresh coriander and spices £5.95
- dopiaza onions seasoned and freshly made with spices – medium £5.95
- malaya with pineapple and cream £5.95
- madras fairly hot £5.95
- vindaloo very hot £5.95
- curry £5.95
- dhansak combination of spices with lentils, garlic and lemon juice and served with pilau rice – hot, sweet and sour £7.95
- pathia onion, green peppers, sliced tomato, coriander and methi leaf – hot, sweet and sour £5.95
- phall very hot £5.95
Have you ever ordered from Connoisseur in Gloucester? We want your thoughts. There are thousands of customers just like you, searching for takeaway on takeawaymymenu.co.uk every day. So please share your experience, good or bad, to help future customers choose the right takeaway. Just add a comment on the section below.
Connoisseur in Gloucester Telephone Number
Unfortunately we do not hold the telephone number for Connoisseur, please use the “view menu” button at the top of this page to order online instead.