Thanks for stopping by Takeawaymymenu.co.uk the home of thousands of popular takeaways, bringing you the menu, contact details, and the ability to place a quick and easy online order with our partner Hungry House. If you’re looking for Indian takeaway then you can’t go wrong with Kali Mirchi in Southampton. Simply click the button below to see the latest menu.
Kali Mirchi Address
98 Shirley High Street, Southampton SO16 4FB
Ordering from Kali Mirchi in Southampton couldn’t be easier, with the new online ordering and delivery service offered by Hungry House. Simply click through to view the menu, where you’ll be able to choose from a huge range of dishes offered by Kali Mirchi, and once you’re ready simply place your order online and wait for the takeaway restaurant to knock on your door, it’s that simple.
Kali Mirchi Reviews
This restaurant currently has a score of 4.2 based on 341 ratings.
The opening hours we hold for Kali Mirchi are 12:00 – 14:00 (Collection only) today. But please check by viewing the menu where you’ll get an accurate opening time.
Kali Mirchi shows as having the following special offers available on Hungry House currently.
Sample Menu for Kali Mirchi in Southampton
- combo starter selection of chicken pakora, onion bhaji, vegetable samosa and aloo ki tikki, served with spiced onions, mint sauce and salad £6.95
- onion bhaji sliced onions mixed with light spices and gram flour, then deep fried £3.65
- vegetable samosa lightly spiced mixed vegetables stuffed in filo pastry and deep fried £3.25
- aloo ki tikki lightly spiced pan fried potato cake, served with tamarind sauce and chickpeas £3.75
- chilli paneer batter fried cottage cheese tossed in a spicy and sweet chilli sauce with diced peppers and onion £4.75
- vegetable manchurian a spicy blend of vegetable dumpling infused with chopped garlic, spring onion, green vegetable – flavoured with sweet thai chilli and a hint of white vinaigrette and soya sauce £4.75
- chicken pakora diced chicken breast marinated with lemon juice, chilli powder, fenugreek, ginger and garlic paste, deep fried with gram flour batter £4.45
- garlic prawn prawns marinated in garlic, peppercorns, lime juice and salt, tossed in a garlic chilli sauce £4.95
- fish amritsari h
- ock fillet marinated in amritsari style with caraway seeds, eggs, spices and gram flour, then batter fried £4.95
- meat samosa lightly spiced minced lamb, stuffed in filo pastry and deep fried £3.25
- bullet chilli lamb boneless cubed lamb cooked with bullet chilli, black pepper, indian herbs and spices £4.95
- bhuna puri deep fried indian bread stuffed with either shrimp, minced lamb, chicken or paneer with shrimp £4.85
- with minced lamb £4.85
- with chicken £4.85
- with paneer £4.85
- tandoori platter tandoori chicken, king prawn, seekh kebab, lamb and chicken tikka, served with rice, naan or chips and your choice of sauce £14.95
- lassoni tikka chicken breast marinated with cheese, cream garlic, cardamom, mace and hung yoghurt, roasted in a charcoal oven – served with mint sauce £8.50
- chicken tikka diced chicken breast marinated with yoghurt and homemade spices, then cooked over charcoal £8.50
- tandoori chicken chicken on the bone marinated with yoghurt and homemade spices, then cooked over charcoal £8.95
- chicken shashlik chicken tikka skewered with diced onions and peppers, cooked over charcoal in a clay oven £8.95
- adraki lamb chops lamb chops marinated in ginger paste, fresh coriander, green chillies, hung yoghurt and brown onion paste, then cooked in a clay oven £9.95
- lamb tikka kandhari lamb picatta marinated with ginger, garlic and kebab cheeni, finished with ground pomegranates £8.95
- seekh kebab minced lamb mixed with chopped garlic, ginger, green chilli, fresh coriander and spices, skewered and cooked over charcoal £8.55
- duck tikka duck fillet marinated in tikka masala then skewered and cooked in a tandoor £8.25
- basil king prawn king prawns marinated in traditional tandoori masala, basil, cream cheese and cooked over charcoal £11.95
- paneer tikka diced cottage cheese marinated with roasted gram flour, caraway seeds and cream, skewered with diced peppers, and onions, roasted over charcoal in a clay oven £8.50
- chicken kali mirch chefs special homemade chicken curry, chicken on the bone cooked in a pot with its own stock, spices and black peppercorns £9.95
- chicken chettinad south indian delicacy of chicken breast cooked with coconut, star anise, red chillies, black peppercorns and curry leaves, served with pilau rice – hot £10.25
- chicken tikka makhani may contain nuts tandoori roasted chicken tikka simmered in a sweet and tangy tomato and cashew nut gravy £8.95
- methi murgh hyderabadi classic chicken on the bone cooked with fenugreek leaf £9.95
- chicken caldin a combination of three sets of whole spices, dry roasted and tempered, all ground into a fine paste – with coconut cream £8.95
- naram garam gosht (tawa lamb) tender lamb infused with authentic herb and spices, onion, green chilli and lemon juice £9.95
- murgh khurchan shredded chicken cooked with a rich tomato masala, ginger, green chilli and finished with coriander £8.95
- laal maas lamb cooked with whole spices and paprika to give an original colour to the dish – hot £9.95
- gosht amritsari lamb on the bone and minced lamb cooked together with whole spices £9.95
- handi gosht home-style lamb curry on the bone cooked in a sealed pot with whole spices, onion and tomato £9.95
- dum ka gosht slow cooked lamb in a sealed pot with brown onions and whole roasted spices £9.95
- lamb nihari succulent lamb shank cooked overnight in various vessels with whole spices and aniseeds £11.95
- duck mirch masala duck breast cooked over charcoal then shredded and simmered with spicy sauce £10.95
- tawa machi pan fried h
- ock fillet marinated with garlic, lime juice and salt, simmered in tawa masala, served with boiled rice £10.95
- goanes prawn curry king prawns cooked in onion, tomato and coconut milk, tempered with curry leaves, mustard seeds and whole red chillies £12.45
Have you ever ordered from Kali Mirchi in Southampton? We want your thoughts. There are thousands of customers just like you, searching for takeaway on takeawaymymenu.co.uk every day. So please share your experience, good or bad, to help future customers choose the right takeaway. Just add a comment on the section below.
Kali Mirchi in Southampton Telephone Number
Unfortunately we do not hold the telephone number for Kali Mirchi, please use the “view menu” button at the top of this page to order online instead.