Thanks for stopping by Takeawaymymenu.co.uk the home of thousands of popular takeaways, bringing you the menu, contact details, and the ability to place a quick and easy online order with our partner Hungry House. If you’re looking for Spanish takeaway then you can’t go wrong with Rio Tinto in Sutton. Simply click the button below to see the latest menu.
Rio Tinto Address
304 High Street, Sutton SM1 1PQ
Ordering from Rio Tinto in Sutton couldn’t be easier, with the new online ordering and delivery service offered by Hungry House. Simply click through to view the menu, where you’ll be able to choose from a huge range of dishes offered by Rio Tinto, and once you’re ready simply place your order online and wait for the takeaway restaurant to knock on your door, it’s that simple.
Rio Tinto Reviews
This restaurant currently has a score of 3.2 based on 10 ratings.
The opening hours we hold for Rio Tinto are 12:00 – 22:00 today. But please check by viewing the menu where you’ll get an accurate opening time.
Rio Tinto shows as having the following special offers available on Hungry House currently.
Sample Menu for Rio Tinto in Sutton
- lentejas lentils with vegetable £4.00
- sopa de pollo chicken with vegetable £4.00
- huertano for two persons vegetable £15.00
- huertano for three persons vegetable £21.00
- negra for two persons black squid ink £15.00
- negra for three persons black squid ink £21.00
- mixta for two persons mixed with seafood, chicken and vegetable £16.00
- mixta for three persons mixed with seafood, chicken and vegetable £21.00
- marinera for two persons seafood special with vegetable £17.00
- marinera for three persons seafood special with vegetable £23.00
- croquetas de pollo spanish style chicken croquettes £4.10
- croquetas de jamon spanish style serrano ham croquettes £4.50
- pimientos del piquillo baby red peppers with beef topped with grilled cheese £4.50
- chorizo al vino spanish sausage cooked in wine £4.50
- tabla de jamon serrano sliced spanish cured ham £7.00
- albondigas marinated meat balls cooked in wine, onion and carrot sauce £4.50
- lomo adoboda stir fried pork loin marinated in white wine garlic and oregano £5.00
- pollo al ajillo chicken cooked in garlic and white wine £4.50
- pechuguitas de pollo strips of chicken breast bread crumbed and deep fried £4.50
- chuletas de cordero lamb chops grilled with garlic, parsley and olive oil £6.50
- calamares a la romana deep fried battered squid rings £5.00
- boquerones en vinagre marinated anchovoies with parsley and olive oil £4.50
- sardinas grilled £4.50
- lubina la plancha grilled seabass £6.00
- gambas al ajillo sizzling prawn cooked in olive oil, chillies and garlic £6.00
- bacalao de la casa cod cooked in green, red peppers, onion and tomato sauce £5.50
- bacalao con alioli grilled cod topped with garlic mayo and red peppers £5.50
- pulpo a la galleaga octopus with paprika and boiled potatoes £7.00
Have you ever ordered from Rio Tinto in Sutton? We want your thoughts. There are thousands of customers just like you, searching for takeaway on takeawaymymenu.co.uk every day. So please share your experience, good or bad, to help future customers choose the right takeaway. Just add a comment on the section below.
Rio Tinto in Sutton Telephone Number
Unfortunately we do not hold the telephone number for Rio Tinto, please use the “view menu” button at the top of this page to order online instead.