Thanks for stopping by Takeawaymymenu.co.uk the home of thousands of popular takeaways, bringing you the menu, contact details, and the ability to place a quick and easy online order with our partner Hungry House. If you’re looking for Spanish takeaway then you can’t go wrong with Rioja in Glasgow. Simply click the button below to see the latest menu.
1116 Argyle Street, Glasgow G3 8TD
Ordering from Rioja in Glasgow couldn’t be easier, with the new online ordering and delivery service offered by Hungry House. Simply click through to view the menu, where you’ll be able to choose from a huge range of dishes offered by Rioja, and once you’re ready simply place your order online and wait for the takeaway restaurant to knock on your door, it’s that simple.
This restaurant currently has a score of 4 based on 40 ratings.
The opening hours we hold for Rioja are 12:00 – 21:50 today. But please check by viewing the menu where you’ll get an accurate opening time.
Rioja shows as having the following special offers available on Hungry House currently.
Sample Menu for Rioja in Glasgow
- cordero a baja temperatura conmigas almendra marconay pure de patata slow cooked leg of spring lamb, almond crumb and mashed potatoes £8.00
- huevo rotos con jamon iberico a water bath poached egg, with iberian ham and handcut chips £4.50
- patatas riojana a cubed potato filled with chorizo and pork belly (gf) £4.40
- tartare of salmon marinado con guacomole y vinagreta de lima y iope de datiles salmon tartare with guacmole and lime dressing (gf) £7.00
- carrillera iberica con purey crujiente de chirivia slow cooked iberian pig’s cheeks served with mashed and crispy parsnip £7.50
- cochinillo a horno con compota de manzana asada a la canela tender suckling pig with apple and cinnomon compote (gf) £8.00
- rabo de buey relleno de foie ye hongos oxtail with goie and wild mushrooms £6.70
- chupa chups de pollo con caramelo de naranja fried chicken wings lolly pops with an orange reduction £5.50
- crujiente de morcilla manzana y cebolla crispy parcel with black pudding and apple £5.40
- cromesquid traditonal style croquettes with spinach and gruyere cheese £4.40
- garbanzos can bacaloa chickpeas and cod stew (gf) £5.80
- mini hamburguesa mini home smoked bull burger served with homemade chips £6.00
- pulpo a la brasa con pure de patata y pimention ahumado grilled octopus with potato mash and smoked paprika (gf) £6.40
- tosta de boquerones a mini flat bread of whitebait, tomato and basil £4.40
- championes con huevo a baja temperatura a mushroom stew with a slow cooked egg £4.40
- albondigas en salsa espanola homemade spanish meatballs served with a rich vegetable and tomato sauce £5.40
- esparragos de navarra al grill gratinados con holandesa de idiazabal grilled asparagus served with hollandaise and a touch idiazabul cheese (gf) £5.00
- tabla de embutidos a selection of the fineset spanish cured meats (gf) £8.00
- gambas al ajillo king prawns cooked in olive oil, garlic and chilli (gf) £7.40
- patatas bravas traditional spicy spanish potatoes £5.00
- pan a la catalana spanish style bruschetta, toasted bread with tomatoes £3.90
- chorizos a la sidra chorizo cooked in a spanish cider £5.40
- croquetas de jamon y pollo crispy croquettes with chicken and ham £4.40
- tortilla de patata an individual spinash omelette (gf) £5.00
- pincho de pollo y verduras a skewer of grilled chicken and vegetable (gf) £5.70
- tabla de quesos selection of the finest spanish cheeses, served with quince jely (gf) £6.70
- paella de marisco seafood paella (gf) £6.40
- pimpiento del padron a spanish dish of galician peppers with sea salt £4.00
- churros con chocolate served with chocolate sauce £5.50
- flan de la cassa a rich custard dessert with a layer of soft caramel on top (gf) £4.95
- sticky toffee pudding our delicious homemade sticky toffee pudding, covered in toffee sauce £6.00
- tabla de quesos a selection of spanish cheese served with quince jelly £6.50
- can of soft drink pepsi £1.50
- diet pepsi £1.50
- lemonade £1.50
- ginger beer £1.50
- slimline tonic water £1.50
- tonic water £1.50
- appetiser £2.00
Have you ever ordered from Rioja in Glasgow? We want your thoughts. There are thousands of customers just like you, searching for takeaway on takeawaymymenu.co.uk every day. So please share your experience, good or bad, to help future customers choose the right takeaway. Just add a comment on the section below.
Rioja in Glasgow Telephone Number
Unfortunately we do not hold the telephone number for Rioja, please use the “view menu” button at the top of this page to order online instead.