Thanks for stopping by Takeawaymymenu.co.uk the home of thousands of popular takeaways, bringing you the menu, contact details, and the ability to place a quick and easy online order with our partner Deliveroo. If you’re looking for Indian takeaway then you can’t go wrong with Yeti Nepalese. Simply click the button below to see the latest menu.
Yeti Nepalese Address
237 Cowley Rd, Oxford, OX41XG
Ordering from Yeti Nepalese Oxford couldn’t be easier, with the new online ordering and delivery service offered by Deliveroo. Simply click through to view the menu, where you’ll be able to choose from a huge range of dishes offered by Yeti Nepalese, and once you’re ready simply place your order online and wait for Deliveroo to knock on your door, it’s that simple.
Sample Menu for Oxford
1. Poleko Machha Salmon tikka marinated with ginger, garlic and coriander, pan fried – £4.25 2. Chilli Paneer (v) Cottage cheese cooked with garlic, ginger, peppers and green chillies, fairly hot – £3.95 3. Vegetable Momo (v) Mix vegetables steam dumplings mix with herbs & spices, served with traditional home made chutney, Popular amongst vegetarians – £3.75 4. Chicken Momo Homemade steam dumplings filled with chicken mince, herbs & spices, served with traditional home made chutney – £3.95 5. Lamb Momo Home made steam dumplings filled with tender lamb mince, herbs & spices, served with traditional home made chutney, Popular in Nepal – £3.95 6. Sandeko Chicken Steamed chicken strips mix with garlic, ginger, lemon juice & herbs, touch of spices – £3.95 7. Khasi Chhoyala Shredded lamb mix with spring onions, lemon juice, mustard oil & cucumber, touch of mint – £3.95 8. Onion Pakora (v) Onions with hint of herbs & spices, battered in gram flour, deep-fried, served with sauce – £3.45 9. Thulo King Prawn Marinated king-prawn with glaze of sweet & sour sauce and served on onion pakoras – £4.75 10. Khursani Chicken Marinated chicken cooked with chillies & spices. Hot – £3.95 11. Tareko Aloo (v) Mashed potato mixed with green chillies & spices, deep fried – £3.45 12. Poleko Masu Marinated lamb roasted in clay oven & tossed in pan with spring onions & spices – £3.95 Sheek Kebab Mince lamb with herbs & spices, skewered & grilled in clay oven – £3.95 14. Chicken Chokta Tender chicken marinated in yoghurt & spices, grilled in clay oven – £3.95 15. Chef’s Platter Mix of chicken choke, Poleko Masu, Sheek kebab, onion pakora & tareko aloo, served with homemade chutney – £10.95 16. Popadom – £0.50 17. Chutney (Onion salad, Mango chutney, mint and tamarind sauce) – £0.50
18. Chicken Korma & Rice – £5.95 19. Chicken Chowmin – £5.95 20. Chicken Nuggets & Chips – £4.95
Traditional Nepalese Dishes
21. Khasi Jhol Lamb marinated with cumin & coriander paste & cooked in traditional Nepalese style – £8.95 22. Masu Gedagudi Tender Lamb cooked with mixed beans, ginger, garlic and corianderTraditional Nepalese dish – £8.95 23. Timur Chicken Chicken cooked in typical Nepali style with mustard & Himalayan black pepper. – £7.95 24. Swadilo Chicken Chicken tikka cooked with ginger, garlic, coriander and chef’s special sauce (very popular Nepalese dish) – £7.95 25. Chicken Chowmin Stir fried noodles with chicken, spring onions, mix peppers & carrots – £8.95 26. Vegetable Chowmin (v) Stir-fried noodles with mix vegetables – £7.95 27. Bodi Tama Aloo (v) Black eyes beans, bamboo shoots & potatoes cooked with ginger, garlic & herbs – £6.45 28. Quati Dall (v) Mix beans cooked in traditional Nepalese herbs & spices, signature dish from Nepal – £6.45
29. Naspati Chicken Chicken cooked with pears, tomatoes, coriander & spices, chef’s own recipe – £7.95 30. Nariwal Chicken Boneless chicken cooked with coconut & curry leaf, hunt of mustard – £7.95 31. Chicken Halhale BBQ chicken cooked with tomatoes, cream & fresh baby spinach – £7.95 32. Newari Kachila Mince meat balls (lamb) mix with spices, stuffed with apricot & cooked in tomato sauce – £8.95 33. Patan Masu (Chicken) Spiced chicken cooked with green chillies, peppers & tomatoes. Very hot – £7.95 33. Patan Masu (Lamb) Spiced lamb cooked with green chillies, peppers & tomatoes. Very hot – £8.95 34. Mitho Bhansa Chef_Ñés cocktail mix with sheek kebab, chicken chokta & lamb cooked in creamy sauce – £9.95 35. Masu Aloo Tender pieces of lamb cooked with potatoes, herbs & spices – £8.75 36. Rim Jhim Duck Shredded duck cooked with chillies, onions, peppers, herbs & spices, seasoned with sesame oil – £9.95 37. Sherpali Bhansa Lamb cooked with Potatoes & Mooli, seasoned with brandy. – £8.95 38. Mismas Tarkari Seasonal vegetables cooked with tomatoes & coriander seeds – £6.45 39. Karahi Tarkari (v) Spiced mix vegetables cooked in Kahari sauce – £6.45 40. Bhanta Aloo (v) Aubergine & potatoes cooked with herbs & spices – £6.45
41. Poleko Paneer Mix (v) Cottage cheese marinated with Nepali Jowano (Carum seed) and mix of onions, peppers & tomatoes – £7.75 42. Karesa Tarkari (v) Mix vegetable marinated & spiced, grilled in clay oven – £7.25 43. Chicken Chokta Tender chicken marinated with yoghurt & spices, grilled in clay oven – £8.75 44. Lamb Chokta Tender lamb marinated with yoghurt & spices, grilled in clay oven – £8.95 45. Royal Gurkha Mix Mix of chicken & lamb chokta, karang masu, Poleko chicken & king prawn, served with chutney – £11.95
46. Chicken Tikka masala Very mild curry with tomatoes, fenugreek, almonds & cream. Most popular dish in Britain – £6.95 46. Lamb Tikka Masala Very mild curry with tomatoes, fenugreek, almonds & cream. Most popular dish in Britain – £7.95 47. Chicken Madras Hot curry cooked in south indian style – £6.95 47. Lamb Madras Hot curry cooked in south indian style – £7.95 48. Chicken Jalfrayzi Julienne cut mix peppers, onions & tomatoes cooked with green chillies – £6.95 48. Lamb Jalfrayzi Julienne cut mix peppers, onions & tomatoes cooked with green chillies – £7.95 49. Chicken Korma Mild curry with coconut & almonds – £6.95 49. Lamb Korma Mild curry with coconut & almonds – £7.95 50. Chicken Rogan Onions, tomatoes, ginger & garlic cooked in Kashmiri style – £6.95 50. Lamb Rogan Onions, tomatoes, ginger & garlic cooked in Kashmiri style – £7.95 51. Chicken Vindaloo Goan style hot curry cooked with potatoes, touch of garlic & white wine vinegar. – £6.95 51. Lamb Vindaloo Goan style hot curry cooked with potatoes, touch of garlic & white wine vinegar. – £7.95 52. Chicken Karahi Medium hot curry with tomatoes, peppers & onions, finished with crushed coriander – £6.95 52. Lamb Karahi Medium hot curry with tomatoes, peppers & onions, finished with crushed coriander – £7.95 53. Saag Paneer (v) Cottage cheese cooked with spinach – £6.95 54. Karahi Paneer (v) Cottage cheese cooked with Karahi sauce – £6.95
55. Chicken Tikka Biriani Tikka chicken cooked with saffron rice & served with raitha – £8.95 56. Lamb Biriani Lamb cooked with saffron rice & served with raitha – £9.95 57. Vegetable Biriani Mix vegetables cooked with saffron rice & served with raitha – £7.95 58. King Prawn Biriani King prawn cooked with saffron rice & served with raitha – £10.95
59. Tilapia Jhol Tilapia cooked with ginger, garlic and tomatoes, touch of spices & green chillies – £8.95 60. Trishuli Machha Salmon tikka cooked with mustard seeds, curry leaves & coconut milk. Popular amongst fish lovers – £9.95 61. Piro King Prawn King prawn cooked with onions peppers, green chillies and ginger, seasoned with spicy sauce – £9.95
Vegetarian Side Dishes
62. Rato Dall Split red lentils cooked with fresh ginger & garlic, all time favourite – £3.75 63. Baraha Mase Saag Stir fried seasonal spinach with garlic and cumin seeds – £3.75 64. Saag Aloo Potatoes cooked with spinach – £3.75 65. Oxford Aloo British red potatoes cooked in Nepalese spice – £3.75 66. Bodi, Tama, Aloo (v) Black eyed beans, bamboo shoots & potatoes cooked with ginger, garlic & Nepalese herbs – £3.75 67. Bhanta Aloo Aubergine & potatoes cooked with herbs and spices – £3.75 68. Mushroom Bhuteko Stir fried mushrooms with herbs spices – £3.75 68. Mushroom Bhuteko Stir fried mushrooms with herbs spices – £3.75 68. Mushroom Bhuteko Stir fried mushrooms with herbs spices – £3.75
69. Rice – £2.25 70. Pilau Rice – £2.95 71. Saag Rice With spinach – £2.95 72. Jeera Bhat With cumin seeds – £2.95 73. Lemon Rice – £2.95 74. Egg Rice – £2.95 75. Plain Naan – £2.95 76. Garlic Naan – £2.95 77. Peshwari Naan Naan bread stuffed with coconut & almonds – £2.95 78. Cheese Naan – £2.95 79. Cheese & Garlic Naan – £2.95 80. Chilli & Garlic Naan – £2.95 81. Chapati – £1.95 82. Plain Paratha – £2.75 83. Tandoori Roti Bread cooked in clay oven – £1.95 84. Chips – £2.25
Sweet Lassi – £2.75 Banana Lassi – £2.75 Mango Lassi – £2.75
Have you ever ordered from Yeti Nepalese Oxford? We want your thoughts. There are thousands of customers just like you, searching for takeaway on takeawaymymenu.co.uk every day. So please share your experience, good or bad, to help future customers choose the right takeaway. Just add a comment on the section below.
Yeti Nepalese Oxford Telephone Number
Unfortunately we do not hold the telephone number for Yeti Nepalese, please use the “view menu” button at the top of this page to order online instead.